Weber Propane Grill Reviews
When it comes to choosing a Weber propane grill you have a lot of
The range is extensive. It starts with portable propane grill that is
super light and small in size such as Weber Go-Anywhere. Then you can
also choose one of the more versatile and better bbq cookers like
Weber Q outdoor gas grills.
If feature and cooking performance is important to you, then Weber
Spirit series are the most budgeted propane gas grills you can find.
For a full feature gas grill with great cooking quality and durability,
Weber Genesis won't disappoint you.
And lastly, if you need all the bells and whistles there is also the
Weber Summit that is big enough to host large barbecue parties, even
though they are a little expensive for being top of the line grills.
The reviews below are of the top three best Weber propane grills based on their
overall performance, functionality and value for price.
As the name implies, this is the most portable propane grill Weber
has to offer.
Weber 1520 Propane Gas
- Convenience for camping and tailgating
- Heavy-duty plated steel cooking grate
- Equipped with patented Weber Flavorizer system that are much
better than lava rocks
- Stays lit even on windy days thanks to pivoting legs
- One durable stainless steel burner that is enough to cook 4
small bbq steaks
- Small cooking area of only 160 sq. inches
- Not an excellent propane gas barbeque cooker - can't beat the
taste from larger size Weber grills
This line of Weber propane grill comes in 3 different sizes with
slightly added features as they get bigger(models that end with number "20"). The smallest and cheapest is the Q-100, then is the mid size
portable Weber Q-200 grill and lastly is the Q-300 outdoor gas grill,
which is much bigger and is equipped with cart storage.
Weber Q 100 Portable Grill
- Great value for entry level bbq grilling
- Easy to assemble, cook and clean
- Efficient gas grill design that makes the most of BTU burning
- Good for family of 2-6 people (depending on model)
- Even heating for properly grilled meat
- Comes with quality porcelain-enameled cast iron grate to sear
- Uses small disposable LP- propane gas tanks (except Weber
Q-300 and Q-320 are on 20lb. tanks)
- Handy removable catch pan
- Solid heavy duty stainless steel material
- Slightly more expensive then competitors in the market for
portable propane fueled gas grills.
If you are after fully featured grill but don't want to pay for all
the whistles and bells, then Weber Genesis offers you a very good value
for the price of under $1500. This Weber propane grill can also run on natural gas
Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320
Propane Gas Grill, Black
- Even cooking and precise temperature control for more tasty
- Exceptionally fast heating: when all three
burners are set on high the Weber Genesis E-320 reaches 450 degrees
F in just under 10 minutes.
- Efficient heating that is back up by 12,000 BTU flush mounted
- Designed with solid heavy-duty stainless steel to last for years
- Attractive look with three color options: black, copper and dark
- Minor repositioning of control knobs to the center will make
this model more intuitive
Return from Weber Propane Grill
to other Weber Gas Grill Review
Return from Weber Propane Gas Grill to BBQ Grills & Smokers
Back from Weber to Best
Buy Product Reviews